Tuesday 5 July 2011

~When i can get my really Prince Charming???~

After 7 month's being single is so weird 4 me!!!
But i really don't know why i should run from guys if they wanna be my friends??? erm... maybe i still FOBIA??? maybeeee!
But i'm so sorry lately i don't know why "he" did add me again and again??? i really sad 4 what he had done before this to me... Until now i really cannot remove the hurts that he had give to me, its very hurt till rite now, i'm so sorry being ignore to be close with another boy since i think i don't want my bad things like before happen again and again, ok LYNNA you must be strong and cool okayh! i have my friends and my family that always and will always support me, love you all so much!!!
<3<3<3

For someone that i really not forget about you please please and please i beg you don't disturb my life, even wanna be a friends? i don't wanna be your friend's anymore! what you have done to me i already forgive you but deep in my heart knowing you is my regret! i'm so sorry...
Love you and Trust you is like Bull****!
really regret because i accept you...
what you have done to me i will not forget each seconds you hurts me more and more, i'm so sorry...
i'm will always pretend to not know about you, and one more thing i never stalk you because i don't wanna hurts myself...
knowing you is wrong's!!!!!

I hope after this i will remove you from my brain and insyaAllah i will get a truly and nice person that will always being nice and hopefully he will accept the way i am...
InsyaAllah slowly i will find my Prince Charming!

No comments:

Post a Comment