Saturday 6 August 2011

Nothing!

Hey Guy's!
ahha
Cak!
=)


Haha!
Not much to say
Yesterday pergi teman tgk my sis grad!
but naty next entry baru di upload picture2nye!
Pas balik pergh!
tido!
2 day's didn't sleep
OMG
mmg lentok oke!

Bgn2
makan!

Need some ROTI TISU
again
I'm hungry
=)

I'm feel that my weight makin turun 
letih n tak bermaya!
i wonder when that i can eat a rice again after 3 month's actually didn't touch even a plate!
haha
Kind have like bulemia 
Haha knoe wat malam bile tah tak ingat ada junior edit kan gambar me
mak aiiii
beza gile beb
tapi xpa kenangan beb!
ne ha
lawak2
=)
Thanx to my junior izwan aka pechinta wanita
rajin betul duk pekena senior n rakan2 dsk lain
haha


Cop!
lupe lak
Hehe thanx to my junior Noorul Hidayah sebb tag picture time dinner last year
so appreciate it!
haha time tuh dapat awards DEKAN
so mmg excited la
lagi2 picture tuh ngn classmate n dak2 dsk je!
ne ha
even malap ttp memories that have to keep in mind rite

From left: Me(lyna),Tya,Abell,Keon,Nija,Maiza,B and Syikin


Oke la guys!
jumpe di next entry!
Have a great day oke
Kind of blur not more than a month need to settle a lot of things bout UITM
Hopefully done in a well condition
=)

GOODNITE!
As salam



No comments:

Post a Comment