Monday 31 October 2011

Life is nothing!

Life is nothing!
Life's is bored...
i wish i can be strong enough....
But NO....
That's all i can say rite now...
Now after long time my tears appears in my face...
I wish i could be happy without a plastic anymore...
But i can't....
Sometimes i say to myself....
Is it i get a benefif if i stay cool always 4 every seconds breath's in my life?
No rite????
But just in my memory i will not forget what happened in my past...
It's my regret but i don't mind that...
I said to all my friend's that...
"Hey i'm happy... I'm okay... But deep inside my heart........
I'M Crying!!!!! ='("
Please make my life be more wonderful without tears again????
Can i get my happinest like before?
can i???
My roomate is still sleep...
i hope she dont know that i'm cry...
i know i'm strong enough!!!!
LYNNA please be more adorable 4 your attitude!
Why when i'm crying everyone dont have beside me???
am i too strong to realize that i'm not too perfect to have such a lovely friends???
Fika.... imissyousomuch....
If you were here Friends can i hug u???
A lot of story i wanna share with you.....
i just crying2 and keep crying....
I'm too stress to get along in this situation....
Please god help me~
Fika my BGF i really need u...
But i need my time to be alonne to cry until im satisfies with my feelings to be more better....
i really need you friends! 
=(
I'm too tension....
I wanna go go far away from everybody...
But i can't!

2 comments:

  1. syg , i ada je kan utk u , dun wory laa , jgn sedihhh , sedah la bile i bace :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku sedihla nak simpan masalah lama2 aku xboleh... berat sgtla beb.... =( rindu kooooo.... aku nagis....

    ReplyDelete