Wednesday 16 November 2011

I'm so sad!

I'm so sad rite now...
Why when i need someone accompany me rite know no one can't make me smile?
Am i too lazy to doing something that easy to learn???
Tears! Tears! and Tears!
I'm not a little girl!
But i'm feel lonely and need someone rite here beside me...
God! please help me...
I know this is all my faith...
I'm begging to get something clearly that can make my day to be wonderful!
But even one i can't get it...
I'm surrender 4 everything....
I'm not strong enough...
I'm tired to be someone...
Stress.....
Am i being forced by all people around me to further this study??????
I don't like it and i hate it!
I'm always pretend to agree and said owh ya i like this i like that eventhough i don't like that things actually...
Please stop it to go out la tearsssss!
Cut it off!!!!!!!!!!!
Tears! Tears! Tears!!!!!!
I'm tireddddddddddd ='(
No one cannot understand meee!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment