Sunday 13 November 2011

Love!

Loving someone is complicated 4 me....
Friend's, all people around me....
But y should my tears appears again even i'm too strong to handle this things?
Am i too strong?
Yes Lyna....
I should kept my heart to said that loving someone is not as we can get them...
Loving someone is like we are happy 4 what there are doing happily ever after...
Im not the person is like a stone actually...
I have my feelings...
But i know i'm strong enough!
I'm a good girl....
Keep laugh and smile and always make all people around you happy....
But eventhough know one know how i'm feel deep inside my heart...
I even had feel hurts before and not for one time but all the time...
Sometimes i'm too jealous but sometimes i treat myself like an artis pretend to have no feelings...
Hey Lynna that is your wanna be rite?
Yes you did this very briliantly....
I have no power to force someone because  know which level who am i....
But i do really seriously let me kept silent!
I'm tired to feel anything....
I'm tired 4 everything...
Rite know as i wanna said...
I'm happy like i am rite now...
I'm cool to be silent...
shhhhhh.....
=')
 p/s: i'm happy being like this eventhough my heart is hurts more but i dont want anyones hurts~
i like the way i am.......
I'm trying to make all people that i love be happy! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment