Sunday 11 December 2011

Strawberry and Grape...

I thought i would be happy all the time...
And now my tears appears again...
I know it's very hard 4 me always to think bout it...
I'm always know that this would be happened one day...
And this happened last night...
I must be strong...
But it would be difficult 4 me to be happy....
Seems i'm so too weak to think bout it...
It's so messy in my mind...
It's very hurt...
I know its difficult to me to keep silent and invisible to him...
But i must let him go...
As i said to myself i know which level am i to him...
I'm not for him...
He will get more better than me...
Like i said he is strawberry...
I know what he fell rite know...
But i'm so sorry...
I'm too weak...
It's like i want to be alone...
I'm alone again...
And i know i will always be alone...
My eye what such a jerk...
So ugly when my friend see it...
And i know everything that i do i will always remember him...
I'm crying...
It's very hurt...
But i know apart of them will laugh but they did not know how hurt it is...
When i'm a playing a guitar i remember him...
Tears again...
When i touch my lappy...
Tears appears again...
When i hear a song...
Tears again...
When i sing A SONG...
I'm too weak to be strong...
When i think about fun fair...
I don't want to think bout it but i can't...
When i think about my favorite food STEAMBOAT...
I just can't eat it again...
When i think about a cinema, a karaoke, anything my favourite things...
It's just boom!
I'm lost!!!
It's too messy...
I'm so lonely...
It's hurt me...
Very hurt...
I'm not happy for what am i doing this...
I'm not a strawberry and i'm not a grape but i'm a COFFEE...
I'M SO SORRY...
you hurts me~







No comments:

Post a Comment