Friday 17 February 2012

Alhamdulillah thank you Allah! :)
For rite now, dup dap dup dap.....
Yehaaa 4 more days to get a result!
I know I will repeat 2 suject!
Hopefully a new sem bring a new life study to me :)

Ya Allah, I'm hope that hopefully this is the first and the last things that I'm doing a stupid mistake in my life...
Because I'm being too selfish, I'm ruin everything!
So, the moral of the story think twice before u do that things...
Because once u do the stupid mistake in your life,
Forever u will remember that things and you will never forget about it.

For someone, I'm sorry...
Since yesterday I'm off my hp and rite now silent mode will changed,
It doesn't meant that I don't like u...
But I just like u as a friends only...
You had call me until now but I refused to ignore...
Because I don't want to make u hurts with my words...
Hopefully u will understand why I'm doing like this...
I'm not the bulan that will always sinarkan malam u.
But I'm your friend
A billion sorry for this mistakes...
U terlalu gelojoh nak kan something...
I da ckp sabar but ini la jadinya klu u gopoh...
I'm sorry,
It's messy me up if you always call me with no time...
I have my priacy single life...
And I fixed to you I love the way I am like this...
I'm sorry again.

No comments:

Post a Comment