Sunday 19 February 2012

Hey boys...
If you won't give up to get me...
I will make you both of you give up to get me...
I'm tired 4 this game...
As I told u...
learned and know a girls like what...
But u state want me...
Hey boys I'm not ready to have any relationship...
I love to be alone...
As I told u...
Surf u rite that u always talk sincerely that u like me...
I will run from both of u...
Because there is more better than me...
Only God knows whose the one in my heart...
And it would not changed anything...
I'm sorry...
Sincerely that I will always keep remind both of u that I love to be a really a good friends but both of u no!
I'm not ready for this and I'm so sorry...
I will pray the happiness to both of u...
I'm keep silent and ignore a call and sms because I won't u to be hurt...

No comments:

Post a Comment