Saturday 18 February 2012

To Han thank you for today...
Even tough were not like before but rite now were both doing fine as a friends...
Our problem was settled...
Since a years were not meet each other...
And now were being friends back...
Saya sayangkan awak even kita bukan macam dulu lagi...
3 years being  a relationship with you makes me know everything about bad and a good habit about you...
Btw today 18/2/2012 i will remember what happened to both of us...
I will not forget it forever and ever...
Both of us like an a superstar artist when act at people like that hahaha...
So Han good luck and all the best for you project...
I know u can do it!
Chayox!!! =D

To peeps~ nyte!!! :)
Maybe today was my nightmare but it was a sweet and scary story to both of us...
wahhh both of us can be an artis awww...
Nasib la han kenal perangai lyna sawan mcm mana n han pon sama perangai cam budak2, weekkkk~
I will remember it!
ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment