Tuesday 5 June 2012

MAT578 Test 2 done!
So what's next?
Well
TEST MAT571, Final Research Paper, Quiz MAF220 
Video Mandarin
Oral Invidual Mandarin for 20%!
Wait!
I have to check back whether i missed something else?
Never Mind!
YaDaYAdAYaDa!!!
One day i don't sleep anymore?
Damn feeling tired rite now!
HAHA
But it's okay!
I have to take a rest for a while rite now.
Hurmmmm
Maybe for 2 or 3 hours?
I think it's enough!
Then i have to continue back study!
YAAAAAAAA
Lynna come on!
Beat the rest!
Make your Father and Mother proud of u!
And and and
Don't forget!
Pray a lot!
:D
Only u can prove!

HAAAAA
I totally forgot to tell that i love to twit! twit!
Yesssss!!!!!!
Because it's more private
One more thing!e
A lot of words that i've learned from twitter!
Just learned!
Think about that!

Yes!
I've make a FAKE lagi
wakakakakaka
So i tell all people that i cut my hair
seeee!
So CUTE kan?
HAHA
i'm Kidding!


Oklah nak tido jap!
Layan video saya main ne
PUtus by melda Ahmad
tapi dihancurkan pulak
oleh saya





BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment