Monday 8 August 2011

Just a word's =)

It is just a word's!
Trust me
=)

Kind of blur nothing much to say for rite now!
erm
Actually i've kind much thinking bout something!
But!
I don't know what it is!
Never mind
Just let it go seriously
arghhhhh
I'm not mad 
I'm just sick of this headache la!
adoiyai
=)

I kind like to read a blog!
This is a new word's come from my mouth
So here i just copy paste like eat a pasta!
haha
xD

Now again i'm watching a TV
But my eye's not watch it!
Haha
My friend's always said that i'm funny little girl!
I don't know y la
But ilovetoo make them happy!
=)

I'm thinking too much!
Oh please
=)

Not more than a month's
I'm kind of afraid in a new place!
UITM Shah Alam???
Yes!
I'm happy i get there
Of course!
It is my dream's
Bachelor in Pure Math's
2 and half year???
Yes!
Hopefully i'm not down like before
ilovetoo study
Don't like to mix up many thing's!
=)

A new Friend's???
I'm alway's have a new one!
and ilovetoo have a lot of friend's
But i'm sorry to those who add me at FaceBook!
I'm not approved people that i don't really know u!
even a girl or a boy
i'm so sorry

Hey know wat!
My mom's is cute lah
She makes me laugh just now
So funny
=)
Adoy!
I do see my dad's was walking3 and walking lah in the kitchen!
Haha looking the updated about renovation at my houselah!
He said that insyaAllah our house will done by today!
=)

Ticket???
Yes!
AS-SAHAB
Going there to meet mama n papa kiah!
My friend's parent's!
Keon
=)
Wanna doing clearance and meet my brother's
InsyaAllah!
=)

Seem's a certain people who dosen't like me???
I don't know that u really don't care bout me
But i'm doing nothing to you
But it's oke!
You remove me with no reason i'm just let it be done
I'm okay with that
I have many friend's who cares bout me!

If u want to know
I'm not the person who like to mad people
I'm cool beb!
But once u make me mad at you i'm so sorry 
I'm pretend like i don't know you
I'm sorry
I'm just a human
Always make a mistake

My body weight???
OMG!
Feels that macam layang2 badan ne ha!
=) 
Ahamdulillah 40 something!
kg
=)

TQ Allah!
For everything
=)

Good Morning u all's
Have a great day!
~As Salam~


No comments:

Post a Comment