Wednesday 24 August 2011

TET!

Rite now i'm doing my typing!
Owh....
Feel so bored here...
I miss my SETHAN so much....
One day without it i cannot sleep...
My job terbengkalai byk sgt...
Ok lynna...
This is not the time untuk main2....
U have to be cool and strong...
Because a lot of work byk sgt kne cover balik neh!
I really feel so bad!
Just mcm memory lost byk sgt2...
Sampai kawan2 pon siapa i dah xingt...
Oh! 
Please be strong...
Haiyaaaa!
Gile ke hapa pagi bute bunyi mercun...
Pukul 4 pagi ne pon duk buat org lemah sendi je...
Mcm2 benda kne fikir...
I'm totally afraid!
I don't know why...
Haish.....
Entry kali ne penuh dengan mengeluh...
I know it's feel so bad asyik mengeluh aje...
Tapi nak buat macam mana dah tak tertanggung dalam keplaa nak simpan lama2...
And know what sometimes human need a rest but sometimes human have to settle their job ASAP...
Alot of things i have to make it done!
Feel so bored if just have a work only...
Time 4 entertaiment lansung haprak for now...
I don't know why la...
But sgt2 pening kepala...
Hadoy....
Please someone help me....

No comments:

Post a Comment