Wednesday 9 November 2011

Just me~

Deep inside my heart only i know how hurt's i'm feel rite now...
It's not easy to handle this big situation...
Am i too wrong to do something good 4 me???
Is it i'm disturbing someone else if i wanna make my day feel beautiful with smile???
No rite???
So how's???
I'm doing this well hello anyone can talk bad about this but! 
I'm feel hurt! you know that...
Like i just say that i don't know haw to mad at someone...
I just can said i don't have any feeling at all...
Stupid things comes around the hell besides me...
I'm just ignore it!
Many things are inside my brain rite now...
Arghhhh!
Just forget about it!
Wasting my time....
FULLSTOP!

2 comments:

  1. syg ? nape nii :|
    ada pape yg ko sorokkan dari aku lagi ke ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahha xde pape... :) just a words.... no worries k yunk!

    ReplyDelete