Saturday 24 December 2011

I Don't Know

I don't know what to say,
I don't know what actually i am thinking rite now,
I am feel lonely,
I don't know what to do,
I am Tired,
I am thinking for everything,
Am i don't know what i am trying to say rite now?
I'm sorry Mr. Handsome and Awsome,
Didn't meant to make u mad last evening,
But you mad like a GORILA,
I swear i don't want to make u mad twice times,
Never happened after this,
Btw ty for yesterday accompany me eventhought just for a few hours,
To Byla Happy Birthday Friends!
I'm apologize for everything,
Seriously i didn't mean to hurts you anymore,
I know i'm losing you as my BFF,
I'm losing everything!
But never mind this is all my faith,
And i'm gonna going faced it!
Yes i'm strong,
I know this is all DUGAAN for me,
I have a great stalker,
I have a great people that laughing at me,
I have a great people talk bad about me,
I have a great people that always shame me to others people,
BUT!
i still have ONE LOVELY PERSON that always have beside me,
Tysm Mr. Handsome and Awsome,
I'm be strong to faced all this because of you,
I love you <3 =')



No comments:

Post a Comment