Saturday 17 December 2011

I'm MAD

Tabah!
That's all i can say rite now,
Just one day everything was like a bullshit 4 me,
But yeah i know i'm strong to handle this,
4 what i'm always thinking about this matter if i can't get a benefit from part of that?
Messy messy messy....
Shuh Shuh Shuh...
Hey people that always wanna me to get down and whatsoever...
I will always pray a good one for you okayh,
You don't know the story so don't talk like rubbish...
I know you always do stalk in my blog,
So read this carefully,
I DON'T EVEN DISTURB YOUR LIFE,
IF YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW WHO AM I,
PLEASE TALK RUBBISH AGAIN,
I LIKE,
I'M SO SORRY IF I MAD ANYTHING I CAN SAY,
If you think like you are eating a chillis yes u rite that's u....=)
I don't even disturb your life so shuh!
I'm sorry if i really hurts you that always wanna me to get down with kind of stupid words that i said here...
I'm so so mad rite now...

No comments:

Post a Comment