Thursday 23 February 2012

Hallow!!!

Today today and today was my tired day
aiyark!!!!
i thought i can see her reply in bbm that night
So far OMG
anak dara apa ne tady bgn lewat kau
he he he
bgn2 read that she said and ask me to go at HQ at 3 pm
So not too late i'm cepat2 siap2 mandi so go there
then buat treatment!!!
Then alhamdulillah i got a product!!!
yg excited 2 box e-drop yg bernilai rm 1250 each box :p
so well tysm Khoi
:)
I'm appreciate for what you have given to me
Hey i still have 4 voucer to use it before 2 March ne!
must cepat2 meyy
:)
Chaiyoooxxxxxx!!!!


lalallalalallaa
HAAAA!
After get that product i'm give one bottle e-drop to mama n 1 box ez-out~
that will cost rm1001
Hey mama don't worry
i can settle this matter with myself
Lynna kan anak mama yg bijak!
:)

Yeahhhhhh!!!
Just now i'm still read a novet that title
'MY LOVE PLAYGIRL'
Wow! 
cerita ne makin lama makin best ok
so mmg nak baca lah kan!

Hey 
my bullemia comes back???
OMG 
please make me feel tired to do sooo
i'm not okay for that because
it will kill me!
=D
Stop it Lynna
u just make your self more sick
OK i'm trying
he he he

OK nak sambung baca novel!
tatatatattatata
xD

No comments:

Post a Comment