Friday 24 February 2012


Yeayyy!!!!
Eh!
Assalamualaikum!
well today i'm soooo tired laaa
because yeahh spending time wih my BGF: Fikaaa!!!!
HAHAHA
Also i'm accompany her to meet our's lecturers Miss IDA!
So then tysm MIss!
Treat us a Sturbucks Iced Choc Chip Blended!!!
Yummy!!!
So as much as i can state here that a lot of things me and Fika share a story with Miss
same goes with her tooo :)

So btw as a boring and don't know what to say after much idea we all share our story so 
snap! snap! 
here we gooooo



Miss Ida with Fika!


Miss Ida with me!

HAHAHA
haa!
not forget as i said to Miss that 
Degree Life is not the same as our's Diploma's Life!
Soo you guys
I miss you all laaa
Btw tysm Muin for edited this picture 
eventhough not all our classmates are there 







Aiyark!!!!
okayh my baju is senget okayh
never mind!
For my next convocation (Degree)
i will pakai lawa2 
=D

And too ayah and mama when i see again my convocation pictures 
i'm so happy because both of you happy with a long smile
yelaaa because proud too your daughter sebab da grad and ada one sijil that's DIPLOMA la kan
and this is the pictures i mean it!




See!!!
Both of you happy!
I'm proud to make both of you happy!!!
HAHAHA
i love you ayah n mama
and tysm you all besarkan saya menjadi seorang yg independent juga
aiyark!!!

Ne da panjang lak kan
as today actually yelaaahhhh
as i said before this that i'm spending my time with my BGF
we tgk2 ADNAN SEMPIT 2!!!!
HAHAHA
gile ah this story
dari first sampai la last story asyik gelak je
xley blanye ada mamat mana tah sesat dalam panggung gelak xhengat dunia
erk!


And to MAMA 
tysm give me a beutiful and awsome dress!!!
ilove to wear it ASAP
iloveyou mama
<3

To AYAH
tysm sebab masakkan kat lynna
TAUHU 
yummy!
sayang ayah!!!!
<3

To YAYUN
suke buli kak long kan!
sayang kamuk si debab!!!
<3<3<3


Well
that's all
:)
TATA


No comments:

Post a Comment