Thursday 1 March 2012

It was a great day today
as well i've spent my time with my new best friend's
FATIN DAHLIA
=)
So well i've become apart of her family rite now
can wait to help in her sister's betunang
=)

So today i'm not feeling well
All my body dr bawah sampaila kepala is too weak!
DEMAM
yes i am
when i'm feel like this is not good for me
as rite now i'm try harder to finished up packing my things to go to SHAH ALAM 
well 
I must study hard for this sem

For me if have a good result its not okayh
u have to have an addition things
that is you punye usaha dalam membuat sesuatu perkara
FAHAM tapi bukan BUAT kerana terpaksa
I HOPE SO

Well 
it's now 2 March 2012
MAMA 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Yg ke-53
ILOVE YOU
Tomorrow and this saturday i and alif have wow to build up to yooo
seeee!!!
=D
p/s: I'm trying to finished up packing my things going to Shah Alam
By this Sunday
insyaAllah!

No comments:

Post a Comment