Saturday 13 August 2011

I can't accept you in my life

I can't accept you in my life...
I can't and i'm so sorry...
I'm just feel comfortable if were just friend's...
I don't have a special boyfriend...
No worries about that...
I'm okay with this way...
The reason???
hurm...
It's just because i'm afraid...
I'm afraid if i make you sad...
I'm afraid that i'm not perfect for you...
I'm just a teenagers that always be naughty!
I,m afraid that maybe the old story will happened again...
I'm afraid that my studies down...
I cannot concentrate if i have a Boyfriend...
I just rite now pretend to be Single...
Maybe sometimes i'm feel lonely...
But sometimes i'm feel happy with this way...
Even all my ex were be friend's...
If more than that i'm sorry...
You know my Principe rite???
If once you do and say it...
A million time i can't accept you back!
I'm cool....
I'm okayh....
I'm happy....
=)
<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment