Wednesday 14 December 2011

It just like a BOOM!

 It just like a BOOM!
Everything happened too fast...
It's messy me up...
I don't want to think about it...
Just for an hour ago i'm so happy and wanna fast to go to the college...
But when i already at my bed...
And wanna see his wall but...
It's make me down...
I'm so sorry...
I'm too weak...
I don't want to appear again for a while in your life...
I hope you were happy...
tysm 4 everything...
The love that you give and all sweet memories...
But i'm too weak to stand beside u...
I don't want to think about it anymore...
I'M SORRY ...
Please do hate me as soon as possible...
It makes me feel hurts and sad...
I'm cut off...
Everything,
Deactive my FB,
my Phone was not with me anymore...
it was missing suddenly...
Please don't ever look at me from far because it hurts me...
I don't know what to say...
Thank you for everything...
It's like i don't want to go home...
I need some peaceful in my mind...
Exam is coming...
I must focus...
Goodbye~
My tears like to go out again...
Headache...
Silent~


I'm too weak 4 everything...
Oh god please make me to be strong to make my day okayh to handle study so hard for 2 months...
I hope bout 2 months it's will make me feel okayh....

No comments:

Post a Comment