Wednesday 14 December 2011

Ombak Rindu

I don't know why this morning today...
I didn't attended to ODE class this morning...
"imissyousoomuchtoo awak" :'(
i'M not strong to reply your msg...
I'm sorry...
I'm too weak...
But i know you are a strong boy...
i know u can =)
I really love you...
"saya sayang awk jugak...sgt2 ='("
But i'm not strong to think bout this...
I'm so sad...
I hope you were happy there...
with a big smile like i will always show at you...
like this!  " =D"
But i hope you give me a permission to put our last snap time we go out...
Because i know after this no more...
You are with someone...
I don't wanna make trouble to you because i wanna u to be happy...
imissyou and imissourtsweettime together...
 And i know you too...
please dont appear your tears when read this but please smile 4 me =')
And know what this picture after i finish my claz asap i call my dad to pick me up...
Because i wanna see you...
And i do it very happily...
Miss our Mc Flurry time...





I will always remember you awk... <3
iloveyou!
=')

I wanna you to hear this song...
It mean's a lot to me...
For you...





And thank you for Cinta Kura-Kura that you give to me...





=')
<3<3<3
Sysentiasaingtkatawk...
CiCi ada dengan awk...
Sentiasa tgk CiCi klu awk rindukan sy...
"saya sayangkan awak"
Saya hanya mampu lihat awk bahagia...
Itu sudah cukup mengembirakan sy...
=)
Dan saya tabah dan sabar sygkan awk dan sy xpernah menyesal dengn perasaan sy pd awk...
Awak adalah lelaki yang cukup sempurna bg saya...
<3


Hanya Ombak Rindu tahu betapa rindunya sy pada awk....



No comments:

Post a Comment