Monday 12 March 2012

Hallow!
Hey wallawey laaa 
first of all la smile okayh 
:)
Yes that's my favourite activities
erk! am i talk rubbish lately???
Y la? lol but it seem sounds funny la but don't take it as a serious words to feel it!
So just now i have meet my lovely sister 
AKAK YUYUL!
Yeah yang crazy xcrazy kami makan sehingga nak pecah perot ne ha
btw ty akk sebb datang ke S.Alam jumpe Lynna
appreciate sangat2
i'm so la happy weyh
Makan SUBWAY
"chicken teriyaki"
Yummy!!!
=D

Yes!
Finally tady belajarla Bahasa Mandarin
HAHA
a lot of words i have learned today
but i must work hard to make sure i can target A in my Mandarin subject!
Hopefully but i mean it laaaaa
HAHA

So just now i'm dating with my HENSEM
yeah HENSEM is my 2nd Guitar
But it is an Acoustic Guitar
and just now i love to learn more how to play plucking ways
it seems like difficult to  make it done in one day
i have to prove to myself that i can playing a guitar 
i mean plucking and strumming
klu x x gune la beli gitar kan
LOL
So then Lynna GUDLUCK to yourself la 
=D

Lappy???
If i;m thinking about a lappy 
yes i don't have one
AYAH please buy for me ASAP please 
i need that lappy
but i have thinking what i want to give it's name
HAHA
just forget about it

BASIKAL ELEKTRIK!
yes MAMA please pujuk AYAH
i want it!
as to wish my dream comes true
*clap clap

=)

So well guys not much to said today because i have a lot of work to do
see you in my next entry
insyaAllah!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment